Friday 7 February 2014

Perfumes To Die For | Reviews

A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.- Coco Chanel 

I thought since Valentine’s day is coming up I would do something for it to help you men out there so today I will be reviewing 4 perfumes: Outspoken Intense by Fergie, Pandora Box Eau de Parfum, Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne and Glow in the Dark by J-LO. They are all beautiful smelling perfumes and I would recommend you get them. These perfumes are the perfect gift for your someone special for this Valentine’s Day!

Outspoken Intense by Fergie
I am quite picky when it comes to fragrances, but I must say... Avon has outdone themselves with this one. I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It smells so good, and the fragrance lasts. I am always getting compliments on it when I wear it! A favourite for sure. It smells so beautiful. It's JUST PERFECT! There is something very mysterious about this fragrance that I can't quite put my fingers on, but I love it. The packaging is nice and I love the bottle; it looks elegant and expensive.









Pandora Box Eau de Parfum
This perfume smells as fresh as a daisy. It’s the perfect scent for a night out with the girls. The smell stays on all night. It’s probably one of my most favourite perfumes I have ever had. The perfume comes in a pink box with the name of the perfume on top of it. It looks amazing, the bottle itself is amazing and most importantly it smells AMAZING! What more could you want?







Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne
ONE WORD: - Magnificent! Just...utterly....MAGNIFICENT!!! It has a unique smell that is indescribable. It comes in a purple, round tub. I love the fact that the perfume bottle is round; it’s different which is good. I would definitely recommend this scent for all the girls out there who are getting ready to go to a party; this scent would definitely finish off your outfit. This perfume stands out from the rest. Get it while you still can!








Glow in the Dark by JLO
You can spend hundreds of pounds on a classic perfume and get zero compliments. Spend ten bucks on something like Glow after Dark and everyone loves it. I think it's actually pretty good for the price range and, obviously, it's a crowd pleaser. Out of ALL her perfumes, this one is the one I keep repurchasing. What I like most about this one is that it doesn't smell like ANYTHING else on the market! It’s very dark, sweet, and mysterious! I love the dry down as well. Every time I wear this, I just feel like I'm in the spotlight or something. The staying power is also very very good (all of her perfumes have good staying power).






All of these perfumes are nice and whichever you pick to give to your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day, I’m sure she will love it. All pictures were taken from Google images, no copyright intended. Remember to keep coming back for more post’s and make sure to follow us! J

No comments:

Post a Comment